05 February 2010

Figures Ordered (Q1-2010)

by 12:39

From gundam to nendoroid, puchi to PVC, model kits to macross, it's been quite a strain on Mr. Wallet for the past few months. Who said any hobby was cheap anyway?

Nonetheless, I have no regrets (like others) once the figure/model is sitting on our shelf, staring at us.

I don't claim to know all about figures or the different versions and what makers are good. My collection is just starting to grow as I was closed-closet type until last year. Since then, my treasures have grown quite considerably. For the new year, I thought I'd spend on my self on a few figures, here and there.

Here's some of the stuff I've ordered. May you be inspired to buy a few as well;



1/72 VF-25F ARMORED MESSIAH VALKYRIE ALTO CUSTOM
  

When it comes to models kits, my faith would be entrusted into this religion. A company since the 80's, it's one of the oldest and longest running company since the time of Gundam. 


Been saving up loads for this model. A rare and uncommon model to be collected. Really hard to find but fortunately, many thanks to a local supplier, the shipment is due to make port soon.

ETA: February



If there was ever a company I'd condemn, its would be GSC. Always releasing high quality figures along with their nendoroid series, definitely the enemy of Mr.Wallet.


Nendoroid Puchi: Fate/stay Night


OMG! How unbelievably CUTE! When I first saw them at the expo, I knew I had to get the set of 12 (1 box)
Paid half-a-leg to get his but worth all the trouble. 

ETA: June


Nendoroid Puchi: Bakemonogatari Set #1

Another petit (pls stop , GSC, you're killing me!) released by them. 

From Bakemono, I've been a fan ever since Hitagi-san's bath scene ^^" 

The 2nd set is due somewhere this year but unsure of 'when'. Please give me time to respawn Mr.Wallet, I beg of you!

ETA: April

 Nendoroid Nakano Azusa #104

 

Mr.Wallet is officially dead for the next few months. Never before have I wanted to get a nendoroid so much since Akiyama Mio. 

Only one word could describe her; "N-Nyaaa~" XD

ETA: May-June


So thats it. I'm really broke. I've strained Mr.Wallet to the point he's given up. *sniff* 

Need to wait for my next payday I guess. ^^ 

 

 

No comments:

Disclaimer: This blog is for informational purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on a collection of news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact me and I will remove them immediately.

プレーアジア