04 January 2010

#82 Nendoroid Akiyama Mio [K-ON!]

by 18:04
After holidaying in Hong Kong, I arrived home to discover that Mio had FINALLY arrived. ETA was around November but the courier only sent it on the last week of December 2009. Delay or not, I now have it!

Been waiting and anticipating Mio for quite some time now as it was one of the very few I actually craved to have. Now onwards to the gallery.



Comes in a blue boxed case (why blue? Shimapan?)

A view from outside to inside!

Mio and all her personal effects! Including her lefty bass guitar and amp!

Very cute indeed! With good detailing on the hair flow for a Nendoroid.

A thinking pose! Chibi size with cute eyes! How could I NOT GET HER?

Her panic/terrified face comes with her as well! How cute!

The pose that sealed the deal on her purchase. No regrets at a "reasonable price".

Very nice detailing on her bass guitar. But no strings...

Comes with a mini amplifier! Nice...

And the guitar is strap-able to hang around Mio.

For those wondering, she does come with her epic blue striped pantsu! What a surprise! LOL


That's all for now on my latest figure. When I have time again, I'll post about Nendoroid Canaan next!


No comments:

Disclaimer: This blog is for informational purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on a collection of news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact me and I will remove them immediately.

プレーアジア