27 September 2011

Fate/Zero Episode 1 Sneak Peek

by 02:37

A small update from official website, which provided a few snippets from Episode 1 of the 4th Holy Grail War, Fate/Zero, due to air this October 2011.

I just can't bear my excitement anymore. I mean, its by bloody ufotable this time and that alone should speak volumes of how epic this series will be. And did I mention its 25 fucking episodes long?
Just look at the following tiny screen shots released, and you can pretty much tell how detailed they are. 

Aww, Rin is so adorable...

We've got an epic prelude to one of the greatest title in animation history, trailers that look like movie trailers, not to mention ufotable is handling it this time, and loads of apeshit going through the BBS, forums and 2ch at the moment....

This will be epic I tell you...

PS: I know I've been covering lots of Fate/Zero news recently. Bear with me. 

2 comments:

BlackSun88 said...

more fate zero news? nobody will hate it XD

cuppatea said...

I was favorably impressed by the episode. I've seen it three times already.

Disclaimer: This blog is for informational purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on a collection of news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact me and I will remove them immediately.

プレーアジア