30 December 2009

Maintanence Period

by 19:13
To those who wondered what happened to my blog as it became private and users unable to view the posts.

A short maintenance and changing of domain occurred during the last few days. As I wanted to use "Wordpress" platform and had shifted half of my posts to the new one, I found out it was a lot harder to use and controling it required extra maintenance.

Happy to announce I have returned to Blogger, a very simple method for simple people who have not much experience in CSS but so-so at HTML. Also, I revamped my blog design, providing a more pleasing reading experience with larger fonts.

So, happy holidays and a New Year to all!
Keep frosty but not cold!

明けましておめでとうございます!

No comments:

Disclaimer: This blog is for informational purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on a collection of news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact me and I will remove them immediately.

プレーアジア