16 August 2009

Sick of being Sick...

by 01:13
A small update on my life and reality rather than the normal posts of fiction and my interest.

Caught the cold from my sister (thanks alot...) and been kinda worried. Her school already has 2 confirmed cases of the latest virus strain, H1N1. So I was thinking,

"Do I have the virus?"


Well, I was already starting to feel the effect of the flu as I went to bed last Wednesday. From the sniffles I had under my comforter, I rushed down to the fridge and swallowed a few vit C tabs. Well, had to take something...

True enough, I had a cold the next day. And I had a lecture later in the morn... As if my day was getting any better.

After my classes, I headed home with a small headache. Nothing a small nap can't take care off. But I didn't feel any better as it progressed to a constant sneezing and coughing. I felt like I was gonna infect someone soon...

Now this is more or less the part where the human thinks "what if..." possibilities. Well, I wondered IF I actually had it, since this strain is not to be taken lightly, taking 59 lives already across the country. And "what if..." I died?

Like hell...

I have no intention of letting other know that i went down because of a stupid flu. And I still have so much to do (and watch). I still haven't even got my figures yet~! (haha)
So after drowning myself in Twister Orange and Apple, vitamin C tabs, Redoxon tablets and some cough syrup, I have more or less returned to my normal state. Along with ALOT of sleep...



Since being sick nowadays is no joke, I had to build up immunity system as soon as possible. By staying at home and sleeping~! While going online, I find myself with a heck lot time... actually, too much time. I start to revisit some lost titles and my PS2 games.

A few titles of what I have been playing;

PS2 Games

  • Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 : Gundam Meister
  • Persona 4
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

  • Rogue Galaxy
Been awhile since I last played them but slowly improved the overall progress as I played them for around 7-8 hours... cant remember...



Now trying to finish GitS on Hard mode, and proving to been quite "Hard". And Persona 4 was left quite uncompleted, even though I have already covered 82 hours of gameplay...still around 60%...

Crazy game but LOVING IT~!

So that's it. As for some of the titles I've been re-watching, I'll put them on another post as I have certain 'important' reasons to watch them.

So, look forward to it!

No comments:

Disclaimer: This blog is for informational purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on a collection of news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact me and I will remove them immediately.

プレーアジア