13 July 2009

Macross Frontier~!

by 22:22


Yea well, its not really a big thing since Macross F came out sometime ago. But ever since I saw a glimpse of it, I really attracted me, since I'm a huge fan of mecha. I knew I should have started watching is anime earlier. But time is really against me (along with my viewing time for each anime).



Since I had some extra time to watch and download, might as well start. And it did not disappoint me at all. Really love the graphics and art behind the space traveling. Also, the space opera songs sung are just too much for me. Really beautiful pieces to hear. Especially "Diamond Crevasse" and "What 'bout my Star?".




But I can more or less see some similarity on the plots with Gundam Seed/Destiny;



  • A "songstress" on the battle field
  • A boy suddenly thrust into the world of conflict
  • The boy possessing some "skill/talent"
But there are some awesome points to be made that makes it Macross after all;



  • Transformable warships
  • Awesome stream-lined graphics
  • Cool storyline
  • Beautiful BG art of space
Definitely a must watch for mecha junkies and song-passionists. So watch it, k?





Long Live Sheryl Nome~!

No comments:

Disclaimer: This blog is for informational purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on a collection of news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact me and I will remove them immediately.

プレーアジア